I've known about DISH Network service for years, but I've used my provider for so long I'm a little nervous to "make the switch". But I've just about had enough and figure it can't be any worse than what I've been dealing with the past few months.
It just so happens that there quite a few DISH discounts available right now, and I was happy to see some features that aren't offered by my provider!
For a limited time, all package plans have a discounted monthly rate and all plans include the following:
- BLOCKBUSTER @Home (free for 3 months)
- HBO, Cinemax, and Starz (free for 3 months)
- HD Free for Life
- FREE DVR or HD DVR
- FREE Activation
- FREE Installation Up to 6 Rooms
- Dish Network Blockbuster: Also known as Blockbuster @Home, this service is similar to Netflix, but offers a few perks and you can even get up to a year of service for free if you're a new DISH customer! There are over 100,000 titles available to stream on your TV or PC, as well has movies and games via mail. You can exchange in store and enjoy over 20 entertainment channels, just to name a few benefits.
- Dish Tailgater: This is really neat! Think of it as a portable satellite dish that you can take with you so you can enjoy your favorite TV shows, sports and more wherever you go. It automatically searches and finds the right satellite for your DISH signal. Imagine being able to watch a pre-game show while you're tailgating, or letting your children watch cartoons while on a camping trip. It is on a pay-as-you-go plan, so you only pay for when you use it.
You can get much more info on DISH (plans, optional features, benefits, etc) by clicking here.
Do you use DISH? What are your thoughts? I'd love to hear them so I can make this decision, and hopefully soon so I can take advantage of these special offers!