If so, allow me to introduce Nopalea. Nopalea is an anti-inflammatory wellness drink that contains rare and potent antioxidants, known as betalains, that are scientifically proven to help the body reduce inflammation. The drink comes from the fruit of the Nopal cactus. The healing properties of the Nopal cactus have been relied on for centuries by native peoples, and they're now available in Nopalea. In addition, it contains no preservatives and is sweetened with Agave nectar, a natural form of sugar. Over 5 million bottles have been sold with just as many people reaping the benefits.
In a nutshell, this is how Nopalea works:
- Nopalea is ingested
- The bioflavonoids in the drink permeate the body
- The bioflavonoids approach unhealthy cells and drain out the toxic waste
- The body then can turn an unhealthy cell into a healthy one
- A macrophage (a special immune system cell) seeks leftover dead cells
- The macrophage surrounds the dead cells
- Bioflavonoids continue to surround cells, protecting against daily symptoms
- Reduce pain due to inflammation
- Cleanse itself of daily toxins
- Promote optimal cellular health
- Improves joint health
- And more!
Right now, Nopalea invites you to take The Wellness Challenge with a free 32oz bottle, you'll just have to pay a shipping charge of $9.95! To take the challenge, all you have to do is drink a few ounces a day until the bottle is gone. With your bottle, you'll also receive a Nopalea Challenge Form to track your progress and The Secret Killer Health Alert, an informative booklet about the dangers of inflammation and how Nopalea can help.
To get started, simply call 1-800-280-8518!
Post a Comment