As I'm sure we're all well aware, the price of breast implants is quite high, but if you need it (or don't!), there are ways to save on the procedure!
- Less = More (money saved): This is pretty much common sense. The bigger you go, the bigger the bill! Choose the smallest size that looks best on you.
- SAVE!: You'll find tons of ways to save on this blog alone. Why not take those savings and put it into a "Surgery Fund". You could take a portion of your weekly savings and add it up at the end of the week and save it.
- Time of surgery: Plastic surgery actually has high and low price seasons. You'll pay higher prices around New Years, graduation, spring and other times when people really want to look "good". Few people get it done in November and December, so don't be afraid to ask your surgeon for a discount!
- Where the surgery is done: Prices are higher in major cities such as Los Angeles and Manhattan. Try to find a smaller, local center to get a lower price.
- Financing: Many plastic surgeons offer financing, offering low-interest loans that allow you to get the surgery without waiting for your savings to grow.
- Consider a lift: A breast ift costs considerably less and may be all you need.
This is a sponsored post, however, all thoughts and opinions are 100% my own.