These days, credit cards can either get you into trouble, or get you out of it. If you can use a credit card responsibly, they can be quite handy for emergencies and "treats" alike. A lot of cards also include nice perks and bonuses, and I would suggest not getting a card that doesn't have any of these extras. Why get a regular card when you can get cashback?!
Here's a few great Discover® cards that offer nice rewards. (Click on the name of the card for more info and to apply)
All 3 of these cards feature:
- $0 Annual Fee
- 0% Intro Purchase APR for 15 months and then 10.99%–19.99%
- 0% Intro Balance Transfer APR for 15 months and then 10.99%–19.99%
- 5% to 20% Cashback Bonus® through Discover's exclusive online shopping mall
- Up to 1% Unlimited Cashback Bonus® on other purchases, automatically
- Rewards in the form of gift cards, merchandise, charity and more
- 5% Cashback Bonus® in categories like gas, restaurants, department stores and more
- Choose from over 100 designs
- Double Cashback Bonus® at any gas station and any restaurant
- 5% of your interest charges as a Cashback Bonus® automatically each month you make an on-time payment.
If you need help rebuilding or establishing credit, I suggest checking out the Fingerhut Credit Card. It has easy approval, payments as low as $5.99 a month and it reports to major credit bureaus to improve your rating. Click here for more info on this card.