As the title says, I just got 17 name-brand baby outfits for $10.95 shipped! I got them from thredUP, a children's clothing swapping site.
Before I get into details of how I got it, here's all the items I was able to get:
- 13 Carter's rompers, short onesies/one-pieces and short/shirt sets
- Sonoma short/shirt set
- Jumping Beans short/shirt set
- Just One You romper
- LA Beach Bum onesie
These clothes should have cost me $26.95, but I was able to get them for just $10.95. I was invited to thredUP from a friend so I got a $5 credit to the site. You can click here to sign up and get a credit. Then, I bought a $20 voucher from Mamasource for $9. It's on sale for $10, but since this was my first purchase I was able to save 10% using the code JAN10.
NOTE: Most boxes on thredUP cost $9 + $10.95 shipping (I know...yikes!), but the Mamasource voucher will let you get the box for "free". The box I bought was a "Super Thredder" box, which cost $16 + shipping. (These boxes usually have more items than regular boxes) So, using my credit and voucher I only had to pay $1.95 at checkout.
Here's a breakdown on how to get this deal:
- Click here to join thredUP to get a $5 credit
- Purchase a $20 thredUP voucher for $10 here (use code JAN10 to make it $9)
- You'll get your promo code tomorrow via email
- Start browsing around on thredUP. You can search by gender, size, season, brand, etc.
- Choose a $9 box to use your voucher on and keep your $5 credit, or buy a $16 box which will use your credit plus cost $1.95 at checkout.
- Wait a few days and get your box full of clothes!