5 Question Friday!
1. Do you apologize to your kids? I'm always saying sorry to my daughter! She wants to go to Disney World...sorry Faith, I need to hit the lottery first. She wants to shave her legs...sorry Faith, you're only 9 years old...LOL.
2. What color are your nails right now? They're nude. I don't remember the last time I painted my nails. They're perfect as is. I've been told quite a few times, "You're so lucky, I have to pay to get my nails to look like that!"
3. When you were growing up, how difficult was it for you to stay home from school sick? (As in, did you have to vomit or just say, "I don't feel good".) It was pretty easy for me to stay home. My mom was cool like that! But I do remember 2 specific occasions where I REALLY wanted to stay home but my mom said no. I remember making a "concoction" in the toilet. Anything I could find in the medicine cabinet I dumped in the toilet to make it look like I got sick. It turned out so horrible, even I knew it wouldn't work. I wound up flushing it and going to school. Another time, I said I had a fever and she told me to take my temperature. When she left, I put the thermometer up to the light bulb and it burst. Needless to say, I went to school that day too!
4. When is the last time you bought a new comforter for your bed? It's been a LONG time! My MIL is a bedroom set addict, so she is always buying me beautiful comforters, shams, pillowcase...you name it.
5. Favorite website(s)? Hmm, let's see. It'd have to be Blogger (my blog). Then Gmail, Twitter, Facebook. Other than social media sites, I love browsing Craigslist for crazy cheap items, and Oddee.com for daily "odd" articles. I also love PostSecret.
If you would like to participate in 5 Question Friday, go here for more info!